Time flying, the bridging course is coming to an end. Though we seems not have alert concept of the time after coming to Singapore. Every time a long period comes to an end, something grieved will gather in my heart. This time is not an exception.
I always believe that I have a broad chest that my mood will not undulate whether I get a high mark or not, whether I am lucky or unlucky. However I have a high expectancy of myself but I cannot be strict enough with myself, so the result seems always to be disappointing. Everyone is born with inertia. We are easy to indulge ourselves and we are all good at finding excuse for the failure. Sometime destiny is cruel and life is filled with subtext, sometime there is even no remedy. But we have to go through all the way without hesitate. Though you have a itchy eyes, you have to try to be energetic and when chance comes though you are not prepared well, you still have to rush for it. Oh sorry I seem to digress from my topic.
Dear classmates after the end of the bridging course, it may be difficult for us to meet each other. Maybe this period should be the best time in our life. Youth. little pressure. and many peers. So just treasure and enjoy the remaining time. Do not be frustrated because life should often be solitude especially for hero (hehe).
At last, wish you all bright future.
it's the most satisfied period of my life~~ youth, foreign experience, enthusiasm, friendship~~ so much to be remembered and cherished. thanks everyone!
ReplyDeletebridging course is coming to an end. i am happy and sad. because we can begin our campus life and we also need to say goodbye to each other.
ReplyDelete