Saturday, January 23, 2010

After watching the film 《2012》

Few days ago ,i watched the film <2012> ,and after watching it ,i come up with somfthing about life and the world …
What shocked me most is that no matter how advanced our technology is ,we can't contend aganist the nature .When desister happend ,what we can do is just to escape and decrease our injure ,we are not able to stop it .just as in the film ,when the doomday comes ,humanbeings can only board the space ship and leave the earth with just a few people can be saved.
What moved me most is the president of US .he stood with most people till the end of the world .his decision ,made all the world moved .what he did is the very representative that all the presents in the world should have.
Then what i want to say is the relationship between jackson and his family .he is a brave and responsible man,he love his son and daughter very much .i must say his behaviour during the desister is so great that i was fully moved .
At last ,i have to say that our goveronment is always cheating us expecially when the situation is very bad . no matter what pourpose the goveronment has ,in my opinion ,he should told us what will happen to us ,because we have the right of knowing .
《2012》is a wonderful and exciting film ,it shows us many facts of the world ,it is worth watching .

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this movie in China and I was shocked too. Some scenes in the movie are so vivid that make me almost believe that the doomday will come. I like this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A EXCELLENT FILM!!! I think this film show our human weakness in the nature. we can't prevent the disaster. so treature our life. create more during our life time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,if possible, I want to see it .It must be a enjoyable journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen this movie but after seeing your blog i am eager to watch it!
    I like people who learn a lot after they watch a movie,because it means that they always think about the life ,the world and themselves.I am really happy to find you are a such kind of people!
    What i want to say is that keep your naughty smile like a younger brother and always think about life like an adult~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog has made me to think about the earthquake happened on May 12th last year. It caused huge damage to us humanbeing. Not only the buildings and economy, but the precious lives as well. We sometiomes are weak towards disasters, but I think if we are united, we are also strenghthful!

    ReplyDelete