Friday, January 22, 2010

Be strict on yourself and do not require others so much

I once believed,there was nothing could not be solved between roomates and we should live comfortablely and trust each other.however,after one month's living in our doomitory,I changed my mind.
To tell the truth,I have to say that I can not get along well with some of my roomates.I can accept that they say their dialect which I can not understand any words.I do not mind their joking or talking loudly when I am studying or sleeping.But,I really can stand they always think in their lights without caring about others'feelings.since I come from a diferent province,I may possess a quite different culture background.We ofen conflict with each other on a same thing.I really do not know why Ihave so many good friends but I can not get along well with them no matter how much effort I make.One day, I told the situation to one of my best friends.She got surprised and said:" you always are confident and determined ,andyou have your own mind at any case.But why could you be so hesitated and confused.do you remember what I have say in my letter?"
Yeah,I remerber it say that"be strict on youself and do not require others so much.because you are the best in my heart"My tears came......

7 comments:

  1. ELI,since i am in the same room with you ,i know what the problem you are facing with .However i will be always with you ,our group are always with you ^^just be optimistic.when tears come ,it means you are caring about our friendship,and then ,time turns to you to try your best to improve it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er,it's diffcult to get along with roommates indeed.For me,it's my first time to live in a room with other five peers,and it often confuse me how to live with so many people.Fortunately,they are all friendly.So I think,if you feel uncomfortable with your classmates and can not stand any more,try to tell them your worries.I believe that communication is the best tool to solve the problem.
    I hope all of my friends can happy every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tough problem indeed, but I think it can be solved as well.

    Never forget to talk with them about the problem frankly, your sincerity is sure to be appreciated by your roommates!

    If you are too shy to talk about the problem face to face,I think you can send an e-mail to them.
    GOOD LUCK FOR YOU! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really difficult to get well with roommates.
    I still remmembered when I was in NanJing, 4 students a room. We set a agreement at the first day we arrived. The agreement is that we turn off the lights at 11, if necessary, use lamp and room is a place where we study, not playing room.
    Try to have a talk with them. Don't put it aside, or it will really touble you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel warm when i read the comments from our classmates,see,you have so many good friends and you should happy!!!Of course i am one of them who always stand by you!!!
    In my opinion,there is no difficulty to get along with others if you are sincere enough and always trust others. I think you are frank enough so why don't you talk with your roomates about your problem?I think everyone is reasonable and kind to understand others so i believe they will change~~~~~hehe
    Tell you a secret,if you tell them about your problem in short massages,it will be more effective!!!!Believe me!!!
    Hope you can make it soon~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well,it is common.Do not worry too much.And I am sure that you can do well.True friends are able to understand you at last.Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do not worry,it really is a very common problem.In my view,everytime you are angry,thinking yourself as him,then you can understand them easily.Enjoy everyday,Eli.

    ReplyDelete