Last Sunday,we participated in the camp and had a wonderful evening show.
So in this article,I want to tell you something about the programme of our group.
To be honest,I didn’t think our programme could be so funny before it was shown to all.Why should I think like this?Why didn’t I have confidence in ourselves?I believe you will think so as long as you know how chaotic it was in our first several practices.We did not have a unitary script.Everyone did not know what they would do because we tried to divide the whole play into several parts to practice.In the end,every scene seemed so tedious and had no relationship with each other.Everyday we argued about the details to find a better way to act it out.Everyone was impatience and tried to avoided practicing by coming late.All of us became more and more disappointed to our play.
But everything had changed since Ye Mei wrote a new script.In this script,the main idea remained the same while the content was more funny.Having a certain script,everyone found it became easier to act.Besides, we had more confidience in our work.For the last three days,practicing became an interesting thing for us.
So what was our play turn out to?Of course it was successes,we like it very much.
So when you have confidence in your own program,no matter what it turns to be in the final ,to you ,it's successful ,and to others ,it's worth watching
ReplyDeleteA very interesting script indeed! Good performance as well! I enjoy your play very much! It left a deep impression on me~~
ReplyDeleteWhat a pity I didn't practice it with you earlier~~
If there is another chance,I hope I am with you!
We all enjoyed this camp. I still remembered your performence. Your pronouncing of WuHan style seemed so..funny
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I find some mistakes.
1."every one was impatience" impatience is a noun...
2. "of course it was successes" successes?
yeah,the performance of your group is very excellent!Just as your article.Try your best.A good prospest is waiting for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your praises,and thank ZhaoYang for your advice.I am very very happy to hear that.Ho ho!!!
ReplyDeleteTo tell the truth, after watching your group's performance, I felt it much better than ours. I stiil have a fresh memory about your part in the play. Your group's performance responded well.
ReplyDeleteI think your performances are great!And the idea of acting in the way of reporting is amazing!Thank you for the wonderful performances. haha.....
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone enjoyed your play.... and so did you ! That's great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful night! Maybe it really deserves its name-"starry night".
ReplyDeleteMemories which are filled with our hard work and creation are the most valuable treasure of our lives.
We spread our enthusiasm, and then we gain our lifelong memories!