Monday, January 25, 2010

A Good Mistake

How time flies! I have been Singapore for 1 month. During this time,
I have experienced many things which I was completely unfamiliar with. And I have learnt a lot from the mistakes I have made. Of course, one thing I will never forget. It is my first attempt to walk to school.
I still remember clearly. It was a sunny Monday. I was waiting for the school bus with my classmates when I have an impulse suddenly. My heart told me that," You should walk. If you do not do so, you will never experience that. Just do it." I did not hesitate one second , left the queue and never looked back.
But I had forgotten the most important thing-I did not know the way to my school. So without doubts, I went on a completely wrong way.
I walked, walked and walked, but there is not one familiar thing I have met before. At that time, I knew I was wrong. Then I started to ask for help. I used to be shy , however there were not other ways for me to choose. I asked ,asked and asked. With the help of an old local, I found the right direction.
It was nearly 9 o'clock when I walked on the right way. So I ran, ran and ran, finally, I arrived at my classroom at 9:30.When I recalled this incident, I learned that ,"where there is a will, sometimes there is not a way."

1 comment:

  1. Haha~~How humorous you are!
    I appreciate your courage so much, and strongly agree to the last statement in your blog!
    Yes, we learn from our mistakes. Next time you will not lose your way~~GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete