Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Be Enthusiastic About Everyday Life

This is the third week of our new semester. How is your daily life? Do you wait for the school bus in sleepy eyes and feel bored with the course all the time? Well, these appearances show that you lack excitement about everyday life.

Definitely, to find the passion for life is a great challenge for our students. At the present stage, studying hard is the vital importance to us. Because of the pressure, many students consider that today is just a copy of yesterday. In despite of the heavy duties, we should spare some time to adjust mentality.

I also meet this kind of problem recently, and I try to find an efficient way to get rid of it. Finally, what I decide to do is doing sports. At weekend, I spent time swimming with my roommates. After swimming, i felt completely relaxed as well as a good mood. One of my roommates chose to walk from the National University of Singapore to Eton Hall after class instead of taking the school bus. She said that walking back made her refresh and she could go sightseeing at the same time.

Except for doing sports, there are many other good methods to get relaxations and make us be enthusiastic about our daily life. What is your idea? Shall we share it together?

4 comments:

  1. sofaaaaa!you really understand the significance of life and how to live meaningfully. that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no lack of interest in our life, but a lack of eyes to find it~~
    I'm glad to see you own such sort of eyes.
    In addition, so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. en^^^,i think snooker is a good way for relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to play soccer, but I can find a good field to play. Doing sports is a good way to take off our mental burden. Last Satursday I went to Pulau Ubin to cycle. I felt very well altohugh I was tired.

    ReplyDelete