Yesterday I lost a booktag made by copper, and it looks like a hairpin. It was gift sent by my friend when I leaved for Singapore. I treat it as a symbol of emotion. Unfortunately, I have found every place in my room and the booktag seemed disappeared.
She studied in BeiJing. I went to Singapore via BeiJing. I came to see her just after I got off the train. We haven’t seen each other for almost 2 years, but we felt little unfimilar. We decided to go to 798 art center. We looked through every sculpture store hand in hand. We laughed more than ever before. Then we came to a postcard shop to write some postcards to other friends. And I wrote a letter to myself, and the letter will be stored for four years. At last we both wrote somethings on the message-book of the shop. I wrote: I want you to wait me for four years, but I know it is impossible and ideal. It is also unfail to you…. I wanted to see what she wrote, but she covered the book.
On her way back to school, we both kept silent in the MRT. I really didn’t know what to say. Maybe she also didn’t know. When she got off, she gave me the booktag and I sent her a photo album which is full of our memories. She was still silent. When the MRT started, I received a message sent by her, “ no matter where you are, I only hope you are surrounded by happiness.”
Having lost the booktag, I could only keep this emotion by heart..
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so touched after reading your blog and i write the comment in tears. There are so many things unexpected in life that many times i feel helpless. When i wake up in the midnight and listen to the quiet of the dark, momeries always creep into my mind and no matter how hard i try i can not push them out.I miss my family and friends very much though i always seem like a brave and happy girl.
ReplyDeleteBut missing is useless and life still continues, what we can do is to accept the new life and try to do our best in the unfamiliar country.
Finally,hope you can find your booktag and cheer up soon.
T T
ReplyDeleteHoooo! How much I admire you! At here I just want to give my blessings to you: cherish the love and may your dreams come true in the future!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I can understand your feelings a lot. All of us have good friends in China. However, no matter where we are, they always support us. So we should keep this valuable friendship in mind.
ReplyDeleteA moving story filled with pure love!
ReplyDeleteI really understand your fellings.All I can say is that when a boy konws how to cherish love, it means he has really grown up!
Little boy,sometimes giving up is more important and meaningful. Anyway,if you always keep those that have already gone in mind,how can you find your new love in your new life?
will.....you are certainly a playboy!
ReplyDeleteI think the girl loves you very much. And I really think that love doesn't change no matter how far you are, as long as you are concerned about each other. And I really think that love in distance can creat another romance. Hope you will have a happy ending. Come on.
ReplyDelete