Tuesday, January 26, 2010

join us:going back eton hall on foot

it's advertising time now!

do you have a fever for nature?do you want to make
new friends and have a pleasant conversation with
them?do you always attempt to exercise but never find
time to do so?are you tired of waiting for the bus
coming to take you back?if the answer is yes,then how
about joining us:going back eton hall on foot.

some of you may say it is stupid and crazy,but i
tell you,an idea that sounds stupid may bring you
something unexpected and this one definitely will.

you are required nothing but a little bit curiosity
to have a try.deep forests will greet you,vast
meadows may embrace you,neat roads will take you home
and good companions are waiting for you.how great is
that to have an pleansant adventure everyday?so do
not be shy,do not hesitate,give yourself a chance and
you will love it.

join us!

7 comments:

  1. Yes,you are right!!!It is a healthy way to go home.The scenery along the road is very very incredible~~I think I will go back to Eton Hall on foot every day.It is well worth doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa,i know the essay is from you as soon as i see the title~
    I am happy to walk home with you ,ZhaoPeng,YangYang and YaWen everyday.It really a excellent hobby and i hope we can continue.
    By the way,i am hoping more can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD article! I think it's meaningful to jog or walk back after school. The scenery is rather nice and the air is quite fresh! I have tried twice and I'll join with you anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really good way to exercise and build up our healths. But I will happy to run instead of walk. However, it's up to your preference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! Appreciate your blog~~
    I hope we can continue our journey till we finish our bridging courses! We are sure to find some new routes and make the trip more adventurous!
    If anyone want to have a try, I would also like to be his guide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really agree with u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. at first i thought it was a crazy action, but after walking to eton hall, i knew i was wrong. it was a wonderful trip and i saw lots of beautiful scenery. i think i will do it again if i am full of energy.

    ReplyDelete