Sunday, January 24, 2010

Celebrate Our First Month in SG

It ‘s time to write my first blog! The day before yesterday was the day we had been here for a whole month.decenber 22 in last year, we got on the plane,arrived to singapore.In this month I received a lot.

I joined in some activities. We have the culture tour, I remember it was a rainy day, we visit Chinetown, we visit Liitle India… In the tour, we realise different culture; We had a excited camp. We play games in a team. And I also remember the performance that night.I also remember our team is the winner and the ‘embarrassing’ presents...

I had some special experiences in this month. I remember we bargained when we bought laptop in English in Funan. I also remember the first time I telephoned other who can’t speak Chinese…

The important one is I had lots of friends in this month. We watched the film Sherlock Holmos and had a party to celebrate the new year and to celebrate my birthday. We sang songs in KTV. We were shopping together in Vivo City. And our GROUP SEVEN. We discussed in class. I GAVE A THANK TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

This month must be a unforgetted month!

2 comments:

  1. oh ,dear ,time is fast going but we always ingore that .wish everyone could enjoy his life as much as he can

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my first time going to Chinatowm, it rained, too. Maybe god was moved by deeply our missing home, and he cried. Now we are in the same gorup like a fimaly. We can help each other to let the hard time pass. I BELIEVE WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME STUDYING AND LIVING TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete