Thursday, January 21, 2010

My birthday party

Last Friday was my first birthday in Singapore.What is more, after that day, I would be an adult. How happy I was!All of us came to the aggreement that the friends of NTU would come to eton hall,and then we would celebrate it together.
Then on Friday evening,we chose a place in front of the laundering room to begin our celebration. Despite the limit of the time, I was so moved by their great performances.As we all know, we were so tired after a day's study.However, they sacrificed some of their time for resting for thinking of a wonderful way for my birthday celebration.The first was a song sung by two persons. Some of the words we can not remember clearly,the song was still very nice . Then we made a decison that the form person had access to calling the next person to follow.Then the party was able to continue.
Because of the fact that they should be back to label labor before 10:00,we began our cake at 9:00.It was my eighteen's birthday party.Of course there were 10 candles,one for 10 ,others each for 1.I try my best to make sure everyone could insert the candle in the cake for me so that each three or four insert one.What counted was the kindly feelings of us ,rather than the amount of the candles.Then I was supposed to pray.I prayed three aspirations.Though I knew that it may be a little too many, I still want them to come true.Maybe one year one is a good idea. I thought I would pray for the same desires for many many years until they came ture.The cake was a little small for so many of us ,but we still left one for uncle for lending us something to make fire.The party lasted only one and a half hours ,but all of us had a great time.
After the party,we went walking with Mr Ruan.He came here from far away.What was more,he gave me a rabbit toy.It was so lovely that I loved it so much. Thank you ,Mr Ruan.
Here, I also want to thank our friends for coming to my birthday party.It was so wonderful because of your arrival. Thank you all.

8 comments:

  1. o(∩_∩)o ,it was a happy night!You thank us for our coming?No,I think it's us that should thank you for giving us an opportunity to get together!I am very pleased to have friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athough it is late ,happy birthday to you ,and wish you have fun everyday .what a wonderful party you have had !your first birthday party in foreign country ,believe you and will remmber it forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes are really delicious. Thanks for your inviting. Happy yangyang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa!What a happy girl you are !!!!Happy birthday my younger sister~~~~
    Your blog really remind me of my happy days in Harbin and i have my 18-year-old birthday party there.Hehe,my classmates were so creative and kind that they prepared it secretly and gave me a big surprise!I think we must have the same feelings when i opened the door and saw the big cake ,the whole classmates and heared the music.HaHa we are so lucky right?
    So keep happy beacause we have so many good friends and we have have so many precious experiences~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday,though it is late.I think aspirations will always come true in foreign countries,especially in Singapore,hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My late blessing:Happy Birthday~
    Hope you can enjoy your next four birthdays here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry that I am late to give you my true blessing. I think we should have a high spirit everyday not only on the birthday as it can help us be successful.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated 18th birthday, Sarah! May the wonder of your birthday bring forth the fulfillment of all your heart's desires.

    What is it like to be 18, Sarah? I don't remember mine; it has been a decade after all. Cherish every day like it's your last, and live it to the fullest. God bless... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete