Nowadays, fewer people would like to walk, and they prefer to sitting in the car and listening to the music produced by mankind not by nature. They always have a dozen of reasons for not walking in nature such as too busy or too tired .However, busy as the pre-president of America Gorge Bush is, he still manages to find time to walk or to run in nature everyday; as to tiredness, walking in nature is one of the best ways to relax yourself. So let’s start from here and feel the beauty of nature.
In fact, I have been walking back to Eton Hall from NUS since this Monday. I have tried many routes and finally found one I like best, in which I will walk through two parks and walk along the sea. The sceneries along the way are so beautiful that I am eager to share them with you.
Between Science Park and Kent Ridge Park is a covered corridor with white pillars and a red roof. When I walked in it, I felt like walking on the alley of a small city in Southeast China. In the park, there are many trees. They are tall, erect and luxuriant. Birds are dancing in the trees and they jump from one branch to another .Walking on the path through the trees, I raised my head and saw the light of the sun pass through the flourishing leaves and become thousands of shining posts. The whole world was so quiet that I could hear the birds singing on the branches, insects talking happily in the grass. A soft wind came and I even heard the leaves patting each other. I walked and enjoyed, then a piece of grassland came to my eyes. Standing on this light-green blanket, I looked around and the beautiful scenery shocked me suddenly----at my left hand was deep green jungle while at my right hand was wide blue sea. The scenery was so amazing that it almost took my breath away….
Don’t you want to see these beauties yourself? I know that you do. So don’t hesitate anymore and leave your house and car to take a walk in nature. I believe you will enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to walk back with you, although we chose a different route which is a little bit dangerous.^_^
ReplyDeleteAfter that, I took a shower and felt refreshed. I think it's much better than a good sleep. Thank you!
Happy to find a girl who loves nature. Let's find more routes home and enjoy ourselves along the journy!
oh ,walk in nature ,then enjoy the time as a free man ,flying like a bird
ReplyDeleteI would like to join in you one day. :)
ReplyDeleteHeHe~~~~~
ReplyDeleteHope you join us very much!!!!