Have you ever had such kinds of feelings? When you are waiting for the last bus, you raise up the head and suddenly see the dark sky and sparse stars; then, feelings of lonely and missing flood which are likely to down you. When you wake up in the midnight, you lie on your back and listen to the quiet of the dark; then memories creep into your mind and you try your best to push them out but fail. When you are standing in the crowd, handreds of different people walking by with varies of noise, however, you can not see anything except your own feet and you can not hear anything apart from your heart beat. The world is so big but it seems that nothing belongs to you…
In fact, almost everyone has the same feelings. The difference is that some people get out of the negative feelings quickly but others are in the sorrow for a long time. However, almost all the successful people have the ability to control their bad feelings. How would you do when you are down?
I have some methods which maybe help you get out of the negative feelings. The most effective one is to find a friend to talk with. It doesn’t matter whether the friend is close to you or not. You just need someone to talk to, even not about the things which make you down. Through the communication, you know you are not alone. Talking about other things helps you to forget the terrible feelings. Another way is to write your feelings down. Generally, when we just think, things seem more complex. But when we write, we become more calm and always try to find a solution. Last but not the least, you can try to do something you enjoy. If you like singing, you can express your feelings through songs. If you like swimming, you can jump into the blue water and don’t think about anything like a fish. I believe them will help.
Next time when you are down, try to use the methods above. I really hope everyone can keep happy and smiling everyday.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another method is that try to be busy. Fix all attention on playing or studying. Life is good.
ReplyDeleteI think you are a optimistic girl full of laughters every day! However, at everyone's back, there are still many troubles to tackle. At most time we should open our hearts and share the happiness or sadness so that we can go through the difficulties!
ReplyDeleteI think you have written a beautiful blog! I like your words very much. yeah. I share the same feelings with you. Sometimes I found myself lonely, but afer I chatted with my parents or friends, the loneliness was gone.
ReplyDeletei love your vivid mental descriptions,it shows great sensibility of your heart.i wish friendship will dvive the loneliness away from our hearts.
ReplyDeleteI think it is a common feeling among our Chinese students,you can find some nice things to do and inrich yourself .Be happy~
ReplyDeleteYou are the most optimistic girl I have ever met!
ReplyDeleteWhat I can see is your smiling face,moon-like eyes, and snow-white teeth~~
You may never know you have brought me out of the haze in my heart, if I choose not to tell you.
Thank you, my friend. Thank you.
I was surprised to hear that you would not walk back anymore, however, there must a rational explanation. But, please do remember, whenever you would like to review the trip(a trip close to nature near hills and sea, far away from stress), you are sure to receive a warm welcome from your ever companies. We will miss you......