SOFA !!!!"BUT.... What is "you" in the article refer to?hehe..
Young boy,don't worry~Just wait patiently.
BBB(big broher big),have the love befalled to you aready ……hehehe
speechless...
Bread is coming soon,so is love,isn't it?
thank you...
I have been deeply moved! Although several words,they evoked my sad and sweat memories two years ago…………
Wherever you go,whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you~~~La la la,I'm just singing...
Don not worry,your Miss Right is waiting for you somewhere in the world .You will meet her later.
thanks..but you misunderstand..
So what is the truth?
SOFA !!!!"
ReplyDeleteBUT.... What is "you" in the article refer to?
hehe..
Young boy,don't worry~
ReplyDeleteJust wait patiently.
BBB(big broher big),have the love befalled to you aready ……hehehe
ReplyDeletespeechless...
ReplyDeleteBread is coming soon,so is love,isn't it?
ReplyDeletethank you...
ReplyDeleteI have been deeply moved! Although several words,they evoked my sad and sweat memories two years ago…………
ReplyDeleteWherever you go,whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you~~~La la la,I'm just singing...
ReplyDeleteDon not worry,your Miss Right is waiting for you somewhere in the world .You will meet her later.
ReplyDeletethanks..but you misunderstand..
ReplyDeleteSo what is the truth?
ReplyDelete