If I can choose, I want to choose green to be the colour of my life.
Green is nature. So fresh and wonderful, the colour of green exists in every leaves and grasses. It is a colour to wake up you from tedium and save you from anxiety. Everyone loves nature, so everyone loves green. If birds do not love green, why do they build their nests on the trees? If squirrels do not love green, why do they enjoy jumping from one tree to another? If human beings do not love green, why do they plant so many trees around their houses? If god does not love green, how can he be so generous to send green as a present to the fabulous nature?
Green is hope. Have you ever experience the coming of spring? When green spreads out from the branches of trees, spring is back. It is also green which announces the hope of life in the desert. Every time seeing green, we will think about life and passion. It is unlike red, which reminds us of violence and blood; it is unlike blue, which reminds us of gloom and depression; it is either unlike white, which reminds us of sacredness and instance. It is the colour of spring, the hope of the blossom in summer.
Green is love. God sends green to every corner in the world, because he wants us to remember, whenever we encounter obstacle, see around, the green is around us, his love is around us. Green can be as peaceful as the growth of little grass, it also can be as lively as the colours’ change of a forest. So is the love.
I love green, for I love the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe, I think maybe Singapore is most suitable place for you to live in due to so many trees. Green is a harmonious colour from the others and contribute to the world without talking much.It is also one of my favourite colours...
ReplyDeleteWhen mentioning green, the first word comes to my mind is "nature". Green always gives us the feeling of hope, peacefulness and newness. Many people who like green are life lovers, and so you are I think.O(∩_∩)O~
ReplyDeleteIt is quite enjoyable of reading your blog. While reading, I can’t help thinking of the grass, the trees, the spring as well as the life. As you say, green is really a magical color which can help us become relaxed and energetic. It is just like you, who are easygoing and enthusiastic. BUT I do not agree that your comment on blue which is my favorite color. I think blue is not a symbol of gloom and depression but a flag of sedateness and sensitiveness. May you can be the mouthpiece of green forever^_^~~~~
ReplyDeleteI am sure you enjoy your life very much. Because green is a symbol of healthy life. To me, I also like blue, because I look forwards to the blue sky.
ReplyDeletei cannot say that every one like green but maybe i can say that no noe hate green because it always remind us of the nature the spring and something fresh!however my favorite color is white!
ReplyDeleteThrough your opinion, we can see that you are optimistic and energetic towards life because green is a symbol of life and spring. However, I don't agree with your opinions towards other colors. I think all the colors are beautiful.
ReplyDelete