Sunday, April 11, 2010

My view about we came from apes

Last Wednesday, we had a lively discussion about whether we came from apes, but we did not do it well because of our limited knowledge. So I searched some information about this on the Internet to share with the class. Firstly, iwant to show the class what is the apes. An ape is any member of the Hominoidea superfamily of primates and there are two kinds of apes. One is the family Hylobatidae and the other one is the family Hominidae. There is another thing I want to say. According to Darwin’s theory, humans came from fossil anthropoid but not all fossil anthropoids evoluted into humans. For example, apes also came from fossil anthropoid but they are a little different from people. So in my view, humans did not come from apes. We and apes are “cousins” and this is just my own idea. I do not know whether it is true or wrong. If you have your own view, I hope you can share with me!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your idea. Apes are so clever that I once thought what if someone brought up a baby ape like feeding a human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your idea. Everything is unique and any two things can have similarities. We can't say we come from apes just according to our similiarities.

    ReplyDelete