Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life Is a Journey

Our life is just like a journey which full of choices.
Last Thursday, when I was drawing my life map, I thought over the current of my life. It was a simply map with lines and patterns, but found out each crossing of the map was a choice, for example, chioce between sports and study, choice between stay at hometown and leave for a unacquainted city. At that monent, I wondered whether my life was controled by others or fate to make out these decisions. But next monent, I answered myselt, NO.
Each decision was made up by myself, except when I was to young to make choices. To gain my own goal, each choosing i made made sure that the path in my life journey towards my destination. Drawing my life map let me know what my real dream is. During the journey, there is no way to protect me from injuries. Failure and frustration will always come up. But once I have done what I can do, I will consider it unregretable. Just like the match between Manchester United and Chelsea, though Manchester United lost the game, the efforts players made during the game entertained their fans.
Choices in this journey are significant for us, but when we make them up and try our best, there will be no regret.

4 comments:

  1. Life is like a journey. I was shocked after I finished drawing my life map, because I found that almost at each crossing I chose the way I did not like. I entered a boarding school which was called "elite school" when I was 12 where no parents around and I gave up Arts at Senior Two because my parents said it would be hard to find a job with high salary if I chose my favorate Arts. I also quited learning guitar in my high school since my parents were afraid it might have a bad effect on my study...Maybe I was not brave enough to stick to my dream...
    In the future, I won't be what I used to be. I will do myself and do what my real interest lies in. Moreover I will not give up my dream anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life is a maze." This is what I have learnt from a song.I think the image maze has the similar meaning as the journey.We start at the same place and end in the same way. The difference only occur during the way. Some way is quite simple than others, some way is almost wrong that we need to come back and start again! But nomatter how hard it is, what I want is completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometime i may be confuse what is life and what the meaning of life!after reading many famous people words i gradually reallised that almost all the famous people do not know why they do what the ydo clearly but they they all try to do the thing perfectly and have a joyful life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever decision you made (good or bad), it was right at the time. You should look back and learn from it.

    ReplyDelete