If my personalities are changed, maybe I will become talkative, and I can communicate with others very well. Maybe I will always tell my feelings and thoughts to others; maybe I will make a lot of friends, and chat with them from morning to night. Maybe……
If my personalities are changed, maybe I will become dynamic, and then, I can be always energetic. I will do the things, which I do not dare to do now. Maybe I will tell the girl who I always dream about, I love you. Maybe……
If my personalities are changed, maybe I will be a sensible man, and I will become rational. Maybe I would not make so many “good mistakes” that I could have got rid of them. Maybe I would not sit here to write this, even possibly, I would not come here, and instead, I would be in one of the most famous universities in China. Maybe……
However, if I have the chance to change my personality, I will not change any one of them, because I like to be myself. It is just the most important.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is good to see that you said you like to be yourself in the end. Everyone is able to change himself or herself, but it is better to live in their own way, their most comfortable way.
ReplyDeletegood attiturd towards life! what you see yourself is really important and is sure to influence you confidence. but i think all of us have weakness, and there is always something can be done to make ourselves better. why not have a try, and see whether you can do better?
ReplyDeletebest wishes.
Everyone has his or her special, so we do not need to change for any reason or for any one. Each kind of character has its advantage and disadvantage. Just be yourself is the best.
ReplyDeleteI also like to think about such kind of question like you: what I will be if my personality is changed. I have thought about it for thousands of times. Finally I find that maybe we think about this just because we are not confident enough. In fact, each personality has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, maybe you are worrying about your talklessness, but this kind of person is usually thoughtful. You are sad since you do not like to interact with strangers and do not have many friends; however, a real friend needs a long time to get on with and the friends you make in a meeting or a ball are called acquaintances not real friends. So maybe what we need to do is not change our personalities but to make full use of them and be confident about and satisfactory with them^_^
ReplyDeleteYou are what you are. So appreciating youself is the best and just to be yourself.
ReplyDelete