Once a friend of mine told me that life has no meaning for her because the guy she loved so much did not love her at all, I laughed at her and asked her what she thought was important in her life except for love. She replied that she had a dream of traveling around the world, and then I asked that can she realize her dream without that guy, she smiled and nodded.
She was my deskmate. That guy was also me. I used to be a good boy, my parents told me that I was so young that I should not have puppy love, or I would be cheated by girls. I followed them even though I knew they were wrong to some degree. In my opinion, I had something more vital to do in senior school.
She was a pessimistic girl so I always tried my best to change her mind; I regard her as one of my best friends. We often chatted on the internet and phone after entering university; she told me that she had changed a lot during those three years in high school due to me. Before I come to Singapore, I said to her that I would take her to everywhere of the world, I just wanted to let her knew she is a good girl and no one wants to miss her. She smiled again but said: “my dream, I will try my best to realize it, because now hope is in my heart.” Then I knew that she had understood me.
She told me she has had a boyfriend in her university. I know that he will take her to travel the world, and her dream, is sure to come true one day, because she has said to me that “life is precious and meaningful as long as hope exists, and hope, is forever in my heart now.” not long before.
I was shocked. Yes, life is precious and meaningful as long as hope exists, and in my opinion, hope, is forever in the world.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha~ You shared your colorful past with us. Maybe some people regard love as the most important thing in the world, and without his or her spouse, life will become dull and tedious. That is because they haven't grown up and matured. However, I agree that life precious and meaningful. If they exprience something more, they will realise it in the end.
ReplyDeletehuuu! what you said amazed me a lot! you are changing others and making them better. in my opinion, this is the very value of every one's existence. you do it quite well.
ReplyDeletehehe. What you said gives me a huge shock too!!!
ReplyDeletelove makes the world meaningful and in my opinion, it is the most important thing in the world..
Love is a forever topic which is very heavy. She must be very luck to have your kind of friend.
ReplyDeleteHope is the most important in the world. No matter what happens, never give up. I'm sure you will come across another good girl at last. Good luck to you. Maybe I can help you. ha.....
ReplyDelete