Monday, April 19, 2010

When you see an ant

When you see an ant on the ground, and you just pass by, what will you think of?
When you see an ant on the ground, and you are sitting on the ground, then what will you think of and what will you do?
When you see an ant on the ground, and you are sitting on the ground, too, then it creep on your body. What will you think of, and what will you do?
When you see an ant on the table, and you are having meal on the table, then the ant comes to your bowl. What will you think of, and what will you do?
When you see an ant in the bed, and you are reading in the bed, then the ant creeps out of your array. What will you think of, and what will you do?
Originally, I do not hate ants. In contrast, I admire them very much, for their team work spirit. But now, ants become very detestable to me. However, I must learn to get along well with them, or they will bully me.
When I see an ant, or a covey of ants, at first, I will show my esteem to them. For example, if I see ants on the table, I will give them a grain of rice, and if they can carry it away in ten seconds, I will let off them. Then if they cannot complete the task, I will pinch them to death. At last, I will show my compassion to them, what a pitiful ant, you are so weak that I can settle you as long as I am willing, just because of your nuisance.
When I see an ant and kill it, I will drop into consideration. We humans are just as weak as ants in front of the nature, and we cannot do any resistance. So what I will think of is that all of us must take action to protect the nature, and make all our efforts.

3 comments:

  1. how careful you are about the daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ants are found almost everywhere in Singapore and sometimes we find them really annoying. However, we should change our attitudes towards them because they are also part of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see an ant, I think I will let it go. However, if it come into my place, I think I will kill it. I do agree that we are supposed to try our best to protect the nature rather than always focus on ourselves. However, people are not so weak as you think. Sometimes they are strong. I also think we can be strong enough to welcome the challenges of the life.

    ReplyDelete