Friday, February 5, 2010

Friends

In my last blog I once told that I have lots of good friends.In this blog,let me tell something about friends.Prondly speaking,I really have many good friends and I classify them into different categories.



First I have some friends who have a similar outlook of life to me.When we come together we have so many topics to talk about and talkingI will feel more determined and energetic.As time goes on,we know and undrstand each other well.We can share our dreams wiyth and support to each other. I treasure this kind of friend best.With some of these friends, you will never feel depressed and be full of enthusiasm all the time.Although we argue sometimes when we talk and seldom contact each other,our friendship never change.Second I have some friend that can provide me with a relaxing enviroment when I talk or joke with them.When I joke with them I can forget all my mourning and it seem that nothing exists except us.Pressure and depress will soon vanish if we can live with each other for a period.There are also some good friends that we know each other but we can not understand each other.Our views ofen conflicts.However,we respect each other and can forgive each other.More important,we help each other without hesitation if help is needed.As a shy boy, I seldom talk initiatively to girls and even go mute in front them.So I have few friends who have a opposite sex.However,there are also some particular friends.They always help and encourage me and leave me lots of joyful memory.They embellish my life and play a important role in my life.


With so many friends,I think I will never feel lonely although they are far away from me and I will never fear no matter what I wii face.

5 comments:

  1. You have so many friends . but not all your friends are far away from you ,such as me and our group ,we are tegether today , tomorrow and in the future ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have many friends. Hope you can keep in touch with them~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. With so many good friends,I am sure that you will live a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading your blog,i felt so happy as if i came back to my high school time and was surrounded by my good friends. Yes,friends are always important to everyone of us!It is lucky to have so many freinds who care about us.
    I am sure you will have more good friends in the future in Singapore~~~~
    You said you are very shy so you don't have many opposite sex friends.HeHe, i'd like to be one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i spent the past four years thinking about the question: what is a real friend? what does friendship means to us?
    i never get the answer, since unpredictable things always change my mind.
    what do you think? i am really curious about your views on that......

    ReplyDelete