I used to play soccer in a large field. It makes feel comfortable in running in a hundred-meter long field with ball. Throw-in, free kick and corner kick, even penalty, makes me excited, though I like to play as a goalkeeper. Playing soccer is always my enjoyable time, but not this time.
Till around 23 o’clock yesterday, my roommate told me that some befrienders invited us to play with them the next day. Since we always found it difficult to get some fellows to play with us, we accepted. The game will start at nine as we arranged.
When my roommate woke me up, it was almost a quarter to nine! We stayed up too late and slept over! I brushed my teeth quickly and dress on our sports wears. Then we went to the playground without breakfast. After about one hour on transport, we arrived. Befrienders had begun to play with their friends.
Apologized for our being late, we joined them. It was a street ball field surrounded by iron stockades. The ground is small and plat without grass on it. Although I had watched many street games, I still felt it may be easy to play on such a field. My roommates shared the same feeling with me.
The game began. We played as we usually did, passed ball, dribbled and shot in the box. But we failed. It is illegal to shot in the box! We started to find it difficult. They were all accustomed to the play style and used the iron stockades well. They passed ball by reflecting with the stockades. The action turned to be out our imagination though we knew they can do that. I had to rush and rush in order to get the ball. So I got exhausted sooner.
My roommates noticed my tiredness and asked me to change with him to play as a goalkeeper. It is my major. The game was still going along. The sun shinning brightly made it very hot. Sweet came out from every parts of my body and dropped to the floor. My energy ran out and I felt a little swirled. At this time, the ball came. I jumped out to save the ball out of instinct. I managed it but a piece of skin of my arm broke. I felt nothing about it.
After the game, my arm began to pain. The wound looked terrible. I only could clean it and went back. Arrived hall, I treated it and felt batter.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's rather exciting. I haven't play football for a long time. I anticipate to play it but I have no football shoes. It's very good to share your happiness on football.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time I hear about the "street game". It seems to be intersting! Meanwhile, it sounds a little bit dangerous. I am sorry to hear that you got hurt in the game. Hope you feel better soon.o(∩_∩)o ~~
ReplyDeleteI used to be a football player . but i have not played football since i came here. as mentioned above ,i known you are a goalkeeper . what a difficult job ! there are few people wanting to play this role because they think there are less chances than others approaching the ball . i think you choose this position you will try your best. next time if you are going to play street game ,please call me . at last best wishes for your following games .
ReplyDeleteIt seems interesting to play on the street. But is a little bit dangrous. I prefer to play on a real play ground. Be careful next time when play on the street.
ReplyDelete