Have you ever dreamt of being a millionaire because of winning a lottery or inheriting a fortune from your relatives?I am sure that it is a common dream in our imaginations.Generally speaking money plays an important role in our daily life.What attitude towards money is up to us.Let us find out the best way to treat the money.
Some people earn money in a legal way.They go to work early in the morning, and come back home late at night.They have a regular income of money.Some people make money in an illegal way.They steal money from others,even rob the bank of money.They become the servant of the money.These are the two common attitudes towards money.I will share my opinion with you.
I think money is essential but not universal.Owning money can not do everying,but not owning money can do nothing.Love,truth,happiness and so on are no price in the world.However,without money,you can not afford even a piece of bread.
I think money is dangerous.Too much money is a danger,too little money is also a danger.If you have too much money,people may be jealous about you and even do bad thing to you.On the other hand you can not be alive without money.
I think money is hard to control.It is better to be the host of money,and it is worse to be the servant of money.When you control the money to serve you,you will find it give you wings to fly in the sky like an eagle.When you are controled by the money,you will drop in the darkness and lose everything.
These are my attitudes towards money, so, what about yours?
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In some respects, I totally agree with you, but I do not think that money is dangerous. When we do not have much money, we can work hard to earn money in order to live better. It may become our motivation. Well, when we have had much money, we still can make good use of it but not to squander. We can donate money to charity or plan a long-term investment. In a word, if money is dangerous, why most poeple have a strong desire of it?o(∩_∩)o~~
ReplyDeleteMost of your attitude is objective. But I suppose that money is not hard to control. Because if you have a optimistic and correct attitude towards it, it will be beneficial to you.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good idea of the money. And I think that you have used a good hook. I think you will be the master of the money rather than be controled by money.
ReplyDelete