Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Reflections on Business and Money

Last week, we have been taught a great deal of knowledge on business and money. This theme seems a lot charming and exciting to us all. Because it relates to us so closely that everyone of us wants to have a deeper understanding of it. So during the classes, we studied actively. And I would like to share with you two things which I was deeply touched by.

One is the quotation expressed by Aphra Behn: money speaks sense in a language all nations understand. I can’t agree with him any more. In today’s society, money represents a lot. It is on the behalf of status and power. No matter which corner you are in in this big world, the situation is the same. People respect money a lot, even more than the person who makes it. This kind of money-worship concept is sometimes wrong and unfair. Because money is only a reward for your hard-working or some feast. It can indicate that you are successful in some areas, but you are also a common person. A person who is wealthy can not in charge of everything on the earth. Everyone is equal no matter whether you are rich or not.

The other one is the presentation we have performed on Thursday morning. First I was happy that in my opinion, our group have done a satisfying job. Through the progress, we found ourselves great potential of creativity and the senses of business. We have invented some new products. Though they seemed unrealistic, it was indeed a great way to use our imagination and creativity. And we prepared for the plan for business. I am sure it will be helpful the day we set up new companies. I like this kind of hands-on activities. It not only improves us the ability to interpret, but also fosters hands-on abilities for the future career.

And these are all I’d like to say. Hope that you can share the same impressions with me.

3 comments:

  1. Last week was rather a busy week, but it is a meaningful week. All of us have learnt not only the fact on business and money but also how to work with each other. Your group really did a good work, and I like your memory bread specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,everyone has a different attitude towards money.So, I think money make speaks sense in a language all nations understand. We can not live without money. People need it, so everyone can understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in your presentation you really did a good job. Instead of coming one by one, your way of the presentation is creative.
    "Everyone is equal no matter whether you are rich or not." I can't agree more.

    ReplyDelete