Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Plan your work ,work your plan

Once I saw this title in the newspaper ,I am greatly socked by this sentence,then I knew why I fell that my life is so aimless and I always think I have nothing to do
Thinking over this sentence,I got something about life.
Firstly,a work plan is necessary for our daily life .you see ,sometimes you feel free enough and have nothing to do while sometimes you feel you are too busy to finish your work.why? because you havn’t had a work plan ,you just do what are in your mind at that time but things always come to you when your brain is high-intensity work .so how to solve this problem ,a work plan is necessary for you .witha work plan ,you know what you should do at a proper time then you will feel satisfied .
Secondly ,to work yourr plan is also necessary.after you have made a work plan ,what you need to do is to work your plan .because if you don’t work your plan ,it will make no effect to your life and your situation will not cange at all .so to work your plan is as important as to plan your work .
All in all ,only after you have done both of the two things can you live a fine and wonderful life.

5 comments:

  1. I like this quotation. If we do not plan for our work, our life will be in a big mess. Also, if we just make the plan and never carry it out, it is a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Planning our work and working our plan are both important for us if we want to do a better job. Once we observe this rule and put it into reality, we can do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!in our senior school,we have a notebook for plan every day.headteacher will check everyday whether we have make plan for the day!it is really meaningful espeically before exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do need a plan. Last week was a busy week. What was worse, I did not have a plan. So, when it came to weekends, nothing was ready. Then I felt that I was at a loss. I think next time I should have a plan early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this sentence, too. It tells us we should have a daily plan and of course all the plans are for our ultimate goals. Keep this goal in mind and work your plan for it.

    ReplyDelete