Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Feeling of This New Year
After celebrated this New Year in Singapore, I am a little disappointed. Compared with my homeland, Singaporeans do not pay much passion to it. This time in former years, I am either playing cards with my family or having big meals with my friends. I can spend money that is given by my relatives buying anything I would like. I can visit many relatives and friends who will treat me very well. I can enjoy the happiness while making and decorating a snowman together with my brothers and sisters. I can join in my whole family’ party and we will share every smile together. I miss them and every happy scene in every New Year. Although there are so many fiends keep me accompany, but I do think the New Year that has no relatives is not complete. I wonder if I have any chance celebrating New Year with my family within 4 years or longer . What can I do is treating the time when I return back as precious as the New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry to learn that you are still not feel comfortable with this new place now, but I really hope you can be happier!!
ReplyDeleteThough having been your friend for less than 2 months,I know definatelly that you are a very kind boy.Maybe you get on well with your old friends too well that you cannot stop missing them.But I hope you can understand that friends here are fine,too, and you should apend more time with them,then I am sure you will find their shining points.
Do you remember the first days when you began your high school life? I am sure you felt uncomfortable and badly missed your friends in middle school.Hehe,it is the same as now~~~So don't be so upset anymore, open your heart to everyone and I hope you can feel better soon^_^
By the way,I'd like to be your good friends~~~~
thank you lukangjia!But i want to point out that this acrticle is not written by me!Maybe the writter is tianhua or matao!thank you for your encouragement,i am really happy now
ReplyDelete