Many "the first time" for me happened in this year ,the first time of visiting Beijing, the first time of on a plane, the first time of being abroad, but what impressed me the most is the first time of spending the spring festival not together with my family.
The first time of spending the spring festival abroad was highly expected by me before it came, and I ever thought about how to enjoy it mostly, maybe I can do something special. But when it really came ,I had no idea of having fun, what to do? Nothing to do .I feel extremely upset when I was sleeping in the bed daytime, in the bed I would thought that if I was at home now ,how happy should I be, at least I won't stay in the bed with nothing to do.
So I decided to make some changes the next day. At first, I and my roommates decided to go to Sentosa, but weather was bad in the morning ,so we gave up .then one advised to sing in the KTV, we agreed and arranged the time at 6:00pm, we also gave up going to KTV because we cannot get together at that time,. At last ,I and another roommate go to the east coast of Singapore with other four girls, and we had a wonderful afternoon there.
However, at the end of our spring festival holiday, I suddenly feel very down .In my opinion ,this spring festival is not so good as others I had spent, although I had expected so much. One reason must be that I was not with my family (I never feel so home sick since I came to Singapore), and another one maybe myself, I had not arranged it well.
No matter how, I will await for the next spring festival and wish I as well as everyone can have a much happier new year.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have the same feel with you about the festival . i think there are many people like you . do not be upset , tomorrow is another day . maybe next year our class can celebrate festival together and you can sing some song you are good at for us. be happy every day .
ReplyDelete