Last Friday is an unusual day, Our Chinese students in NUS have a party to celebrate the chinese new year in a theatre. We became together, sang songs, played games danced, and watch dramas together. Though the circumstances is not so good, and the microphone, sometimes, makes some noise. We also enjoyed this party. and I’m an actor in an drama called” the happliy sheep and a grey wolf” which was adapted by a famous cartoon in China. I’m very excited at that night and our performance is brilliant.
In a new country, different from our hometown. No family members, not a huge party as the new year get-together party in CCTV, and no firecrackers with me celebrate tgether CNY. However we can celebrate together just like the party in NUS. Happy Chinese new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy new year!We acted together happily.I will not forget thie exciting experience.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year,David!
ReplyDeleteI am so sarry that I had something to do that day so I didn't come to join your party,but i am sure it was a wonderful one!
Yeah, this is the first New Year we spend overseas.We may all feel homesick somehow,but to some extent,we are also lucky to experience the different kinds of New Year.
So,keep happy and enjoy yourself~~~~~
Happy Chinese New Year!
ReplyDeleteI have seen your play before. It is very interesting. I was sorry that I didn't go to see the play lively. But it seems a good job. Congratulations. And happy new year.
ReplyDeleteI have watched your performance and it was really excellent.Happy new year ,a happy new year.
ReplyDelete