Are you tired of those boring evenings with textbooks or computer? Would you like an evening with your best friends in a breathtaking place? Do you like to see the sunset lying on the soft beaches? I bet your answer is “YES”. Why don’t you come with me to have a romantic evening in the east coast? Honestly speaking, this is one of the most beautiful sceneries I have ever seen in Singapore.
At around 6 o’clock, five friends and I reached the east coast. It was drawing night then. The sun became orange and it was hanging quietly on the western sky. The beautiful sunlight shined through the clouds and they all became red or yellow. You can never imagine what the whole sky looked like at that time since it was so fantastic and magic. Some doves were flying under the clouds at that time, which made the sky peaceful and holy. On the ground, coconut trees were standing still dressed in yellow and sands looked like bits of gold. Some children played on the beach. Although their game seemed simple and boring, they were all really happy and laughed all the time. Looking at them, I found myself smiling like a kid. I took off my shoes and walked on the beach barefooted. Sands between toes were so soft that I felt like walking on the cotton. Sometimes waves came and wetted my dress. The world became dark generally and ships on the sea started to turn on the lights, which looked like splendid palaces. Everything was beautiful and romantic. Friends and I were so happy at the wonderful sceneries that we couldn’t stop singing and dancing. It was really a wonderful evening.
My friend, why don’t you come and have a romantic evening with your lover or your best friends? I am sure it will be the best part of your love story or your friendship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is a pity that I did not go to the beach with you yesterday. I find that you often discover the beauty in our ordinary life which means you are passionate towards the world. Hope you can remain yourself and be forever young!
ReplyDeleteoh,as a menber of your team and a fans of you ,I have to say it is really a wonderful afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like the sunrise and sunset. But the more people, the less romantic one may feel, I think.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I think that the scene of my hometown is more beautiful that that of Singapore.
er,happy to know that you enjiyed yourseltf that night.for me it is really a relaxing and unforgetable night!
ReplyDelete