At this time in China, almost every student began to enjoy their winter vocation. So did my dear friends. How I wish I could go back to spend this vocation with them, just like before. Although it has been a long time since we were part at last summer vocation, they have not forgotten me.
Last Friday my classmates held a party to celebrate they got together again. About twenty persons took part in this party except me, but they did not forget me. They gave me a call that night, which surprised and moved me deeply. And everyone talked with me by telephone, they asked how I was in Singapore, whether I can be quick to adapt to new environment and so on. At that time, I thought I took part in the party because of this call, and we were never part. I was grateful to their call which made our heart together at that time and let me not feel lonely in this unknown country.
That call let me know no matter where you are no matter when it is your friends always are around you. They will try their best to give the help you need. Please do not forget them.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I share the same feeling with you. As most of our friends enjoying their holiday and gathering together to celebrate the Spring Festival, we are staying in Singapore and far away from hometown. Be happy and take good care of ourselves, our families and friends are all hoping we be fine.
ReplyDeleteOur class also had a party before. I have the same feeling as you.No matter where you go, friends will support you behind you. So when they have problems, we will try our best, too. Hope friends happy everyday.
ReplyDeleteI think friends are important to us.How I miss them...However, we have new friends here, we are not alone.
ReplyDeleteDo you know what i was doing just now? I was talking with my high school classmates who were having a party. I tried my best to control my voice so that it could be heard normally. However tears were falling down on my cheek. I think everyone of us can understand you well.
ReplyDeleteBut what we can do is being happy, because i am sure we will make more good friends who will be as kind as our old ones~~~
Happy to be your new friend~~~hehe
sometimes we cherish the memory which cover our eyes, so we always ignore the nice people right around us. open your eyes, find friends and build up friendship. i am sure it will be memorable when you look back, just as you do now.
ReplyDeleteJust enjoy it!Frtends always bring surprise to us. And missing them could also be a memorable experience
ReplyDelete