Last Sunday, my Chinese senior fellows took us to a cafeteria, and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. As to eat happily, I have made some preparation several days before. I eat less in every meal. Also, I did much sports every day. But to be honest, waiting for the day when we had the meal was quite difficult and hard for me. Finally, the day was coming.
In the morning, I woke up early, because I knew today was so important for us. All of us did not have breakfast, and we looked like ten hungry wolves. At noon, we left Eton Hall for our destination Ba Shu Self-service Cafeteria. When we got there, our seniors had already been there. Then, they introduced themselves, and we ordered some food. And we were eating as well as talking something. We ate for about 2 hours and got really full. Finally, we left the restaurant happily.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA~~Such a good meal! You must have enjoyed yourself! A meal with senior can help build up precous friendship; while enjoy your meal, you make friends with people who have more experience, and that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteAs for keeping a diet every day before the very meal, I think it is not necessary. Maybe you can go for the meal after a marathon that day!
You are really funny! It must be a big meal. It seems to be a good idea to have a diet before a feast. Maybe I can learn from you. So how much did you eat in that day? Were your seniors shocked by your appetite?
ReplyDeletei am sure you have aready had a wonderful day
ReplyDeletehehe,how interesting you are!
ReplyDelete