Friday, February 5, 2010

The Girl Who Captures My Heart

Has a sunny smile

Sends me a cup of coffee while I am working

Grabs my hand when we go shopping, afraid that I will be lost

No need to be so pretty but should be gentle

A little shy but will say I love you aloud when farewell

Grabs my hand and pray for something I never know

Calls my name to seek help when she has a nightmare

Hides herself behind me when sees something fearful

Do housework together, every day…………

Always be prepared to help others

Won’t go away after quarrel

Has better memory than me, always find the thing which I can’t find

Buys lovers’ clothing and puts them in the garderobe slinkingly

When quarreling she sounds like explaining

Loves plants and can treat then carefully to be as beautiful as herself

Plays chess with me and always takes back

Every day with her will be a memory

Has compass inside , I can follow her when I don’t know the road

A fiend to talk to when I am insomnious

Comes into the bathroom with a magazine to read when I am taking a shower

Loves me, never hesitates

Often asks me to sing a song for her

Never uses perfume, but has fragrant smell coming out , which, she hardly notices

Seldom sighs

Never afraid of dying as long as we are together, neither afraid of living

Loves reading, loves sports

Comes to cry when sad, taken in my arms

Comforts me when I am sad, like a mother

Never compares me to another man

Offers me a bowl of ginger soap with sugar when I have a cold

A good cook, makes me look forward to eating home after work

Finance minister of the family, but gives me enough pin money

Sews on the fastener, when I don’t realize it

Shorter than me and have to stand on a stair to reach my head, kiss and say “guai~~”

Takes a walk with me in the evening , reciting old poems

Tells me she will company me till the end, soulfully.

When sick she will scrunches in my bosom like a poor cat, and says she is not afraid to die but afraid nobody will love me like herself after her death…………

9 comments:

  1. So it’s your seeking-friend ad? As a girl, I think your demands on your girl are a little more. But I believe you will find the girl who captures your heart sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly!hope you can find and live with her soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. en^^As a man ,what i want to say is that you are a real man .wish you can find someone suiting your requirement a girl .

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, my friends, that is not the demands, but a kind of immature attidude toward how to live with your MISS RIGHT~~hehe
    perhaps my English is too poor to express the exat meaning of my mind, thus, it causes misunderstandings to you.
    if you have any questions, feel free to ask me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really sweat~ Hope you can find a girl like that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. lots of comments!! maybe everybody want to have a gf or bf like that. a so romantic relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh..maybe FURONG sister can fit your requirements.. It is a excellent poem..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to seeing your girl friend in the future~~~I am sure that she will be a wonderful girl who is lovely and kind.Although i was a girl,i like this kind of girl,too!!!
    You are a good boy and i hope you can find your soul mate one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you describe a girl who will be popular with many people. i think you will find that girl sooner or later. good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete