In a corner of the earth, there is a young lady, people all call her Miss Lonely. She is in a small country, has a small room and lives with a small group of people like her. Although being away from her family, her friends and her homeland, in the first month, she felt nothing.
In the next month, when the Spring Festival was approaching, suddenly she felt something different from what she used to feel. But she did not know what it was. All at once, she found her friends in hometown are all back home, and what they had been talking about for these days were when and where to have a get-together. Moreover, they continuously asked her the same question:”Will you come back and when are you back?” Each time her face would turn pale and responded a simple word “No!”, even though she long for joining them. She is far away from home and only has four days off, she cannot come back. Compared with her friends, she felt as if she was an outsider of their world. She has no chance to see what they are watching, to hear what they are listening and to feel what they are experiencing. She is Miss Lonely and she feels lonely.
Who is she? It is me. When everyone came back home, I still stay faraway. I am homesick dreadfully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As Spring Festival is coming, everyone of us will feel homesick. Be strong, we are all here to keep you company. Open your heart to accept people around you and things happen in daily life, and you may not feel so lonely any more. Try to find your target and motivation, you will be full of energy. Cheer up!o(∩_∩)o~~
ReplyDeleteDear classmate, all of us are in the same situation as you and everyone is generous to provide friendship and warmth to you. Cheer up! We are looking forward to seeing a happy girl! Perhaps we can have a get-together among our classmates, which is sure to be a great fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement, my friends. I am OK, and I think I can overcome this feeling of homesick. But sometimes it’s not easy to be strong all the way. Fortunately, with your companionship, I am not alone.
ReplyDeletehello ,hello ,are yo ok?……we are far alway from our family ,that's true ,but we can have a happy new year ,too .so,what is the most important point ?we just need to enjoy our life here ,don't miss your boyfriend too much ^^^^
ReplyDeleteTo tell the truth,I can deal with my homesick,but I really do not know what I should do to make my parents feel better!Maybe everything happens for the best!I believe you can overcome it successfully.
ReplyDeletewe have the same feel. how i wish i could be at home in the spring festival. since we choose to study here, we should bear this feeling. then we can approach the success.
ReplyDelete