“Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! This is VOCSS, Voice of Chinese Students in Singapore. This is your emcee ZhangRuirui. Thanks for turning on the radio at Mr. Jega’s class. First of all, let’s…” This is the beginning of my latest Oral Report and I imitated to be an emcee that is on broadcasting. I was happy to see the surprised expression on my classmates face. In addition, it also called back the memory of being a member of the broadcasting station in our school.
Once stepped into the university, I was selected to be the emcee in the performance of the military training. After that experience, I was also recommended to be a member of the school’s broadcasting station. In the broadcasting station, I experienced many first times in my life. It was the first time I sat in the studio. It was the first time I discussed with my private editor. It was the first time I heart my own voice on the street of our university. Working in the broadcasting station, the experience is unforgettable and I did gain a lot from it. I still remember the Sundays I got up early for the morning reading. All the members gathered together at one of the gardens in our university, we read besides the lack, expressed ourselves freely. I still remember the snowy days; I went to the broadcasting station alone though it was really cold.
Those days were considered to be difficult and tough; however, it seems to be sweet and valuable in retrospect. I had devoted myself to it, something I really interested in. I found myself once sitting on the chair of the broadcasting room, I got the feeling that the ground under my feet. After today’s oral report, it called back my memory of working in the broadcasting station. Maybe I will pay a visit to the broadcasting room when I go back to China. I do miss it so much.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think that your vioce is really good that can easily catch others'attention! Eager to your next presentation!
ReplyDeletebeautiful vioce! beautiful girl! beautiful heart!
ReplyDeleteWhat a elegant voice and of course a friendly heart you have
ReplyDeletewoo!!that's good! i regret not joining my school broadcast team~~anyway,it is a way to "show off" our abilities. haha~~
ReplyDeletei am glad you have the chance and i think you have a beautiful voice.
remember? milk+honey+sugar=your voice