Monday, March 29, 2010
Not All Ends
Recess week has ended with lots of things, lots of people, and lots of seemingly endless dreams. Time is fair, which means that no one can escape from being old, and finally, dying. So, it was what you did, but not what you want to do that really matters. During the recess, what impresses me most is my visit on the Singapore Flyer. I have many dreams about the Ferris wheel, and maybe it is like a shooting star in my heart, because it is a mystery, and it is a cycle like life. You always want to know what you will see next, but, you also need to have a look at those periods lost, and think of them at the same time. Just like sitting in a room of the Ferris wheel, you see the past, the present and the future; but, this is what scares me, I was scared to face those infinite possibilities and regrets. That is to say, I like it, but I am afraid of it. I was scared by the fear myself but not itself. However, not all ends. This is nonsense, isn’t it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So what is your fear? The feel of lose when facing the infinite possiblities? Maybe it seems too big that you can hardly control,but we still need it,we still need something remind us that we are so small comparing to the world,the time and the universe.As a result, we should work to prove the value of our existence and do not overrate our power.
ReplyDeleteto us young generation, flyer is a symbol of love or romance or sth. else. i have seen many people use images about flyers as their profile online. i have never tasted such a experience.
ReplyDeleteI also want to take the Singapore Flyer one day. I am not good at thinking about life, but when I read your blog, I find that there are many things that are worthy of thinking deeply.
ReplyDeleteI also have a dream about Singapore Flyer. I hope someday I can go there with the one we treasure each other very much. Then you talked about fear. In my mind, everything will pass by. We cannot stop it. What we can do is to reduce the regrets. I have a saying for you: As you smile, everything will pass by. Tommorrow is another day. Let's try our best to accomplish a beautiful future. Are you ready?
ReplyDeleteyour language is really beautiful and thoughtful.
ReplyDeletethe words are like poem!!
i quite agree with your opinion about life.
it is what we do that matters,and i think it is who loves us and whom we love that matter. so you see, life is easy. only two things really matters: one is what you do, the other is who you love.
There will be another recess week coming, after we finish
ReplyDeleteour courses. So, let try our best and prepare for the next recess.