Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recollecting the old days--dating back to 2009

Today last year, in this door
I and my friends, saw the peach blossom together
Now, where are the faces of them? I do not know
But I know the peach blossom is still in the spring breeze.

Time flies, we go ahead without stop. Looking back to 2009, a special year for us, we experienced one of the most important things in our life.
I still remember, this time last year, it was the last 100 days before College entrance examination. We shouted as: we exist, we have self-confidence; we try, we succeed.
I still remember, this time last year, we were all busy reviewing our assignment (although I was not so dedicated). Our teacher, said to us: the college entrance examination is just like a battleground, only the powerhouse can survive.
I still remember, this time last year, in our class, on the desks, were a number of highly stacked books. We slept behind the high books out of the teacher’s vision.
I still remember, this time last year, we argued with our teacher against canceling our gym class, and went out playing basketball without his permit, then got punished, then went on doing that.
I still remember, this time last year, so many unforgettable matters happened, our life changed, because of them.
And my friends, who were not satisfied with their marks last year, wish them succeed this year; my friends, who have entered the university, hope them spend every day meaningfully, without regret.
And we in Singapore, live a happy and wonderful life.

5 comments:

  1. 2009 is a special year for us. During the first half year, we struggled for our dreams and faced much pressure of the college entrance examination; during the second half year, we enjoyed a long holiday and came to Singapore together. No matter what we had experience last year, happy or sorrow, it has past. Let us strive for our future in Singaporer together.O(∩_∩)O~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days before the college entrance examination were busy but made me feel satisfied, because of the full use of time. I am trying to get into the situation like that to study here. But no visual pressure makes me hard to achieve.. Anyway, I am happy to study you all. The day you discribed will come to us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you, i am relly missing those wonderful days, when we didn't have think about anything except our dream and we worked hard and enjoyed every progress we had made. Though they have been gone for a long time, every time i think about them i feel fulfilment and happy.
    Hope one year later, when you are in college and looking back nowadays, you can have the same feelings^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nervous preparation work before the college entrance examination is a precious memory deeply rooted in my heart. After reading your blog, the memory became refresh in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is good and friend is forever. the college entrance examination will be one of the most unforgetable things in our life.

    ReplyDelete