Ma Jun, my friend in NTU, is a person who likes jesting and playing basketball very much. Several days ago, I had a chat with him on the Internet, but after one day he was in hospital. What a terrible thing!
Yesterday, I got on a phone said we would go to Alexandria Hospital to see Ma Jun. I wondered whether that call was a joke, because I just had a talk with him the day before yesterday, how was he in hospital after one day? After a while, this information that Ma Jun was in hospital because of lung inflation was confirmed by my other friends. We went to visit him when the class was over. Lots of people who were DLUT were in the hospital and Ma Jun lay on the bed. He weakened and his face blanched, which made us worried. We all did not know why suddenly he was ill, even himself did not know the reason either. What was worse, the doctor said if he could not recover from his illness, he might have an operation. When I saw the sadness instead of happiness in his face, I was very sad and worried. He even needed to give up playing basketball, his favorite sport, since that. All of us tried our best to say some words to confirm him. He was a little happier after hearing our words. We left the hospital half an hour ago because we did not want to disturb his rest.
I do not want to describe these so much. What I want to say is health is our most important wealth in our daily life. When you have some trouble, do not complain so much because at least you are healthy. At last I wish my dear friend could recover soon and I believe he will come back soon.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i feel sorry about that. his parents must be very worried about him.i hope he can recover soon.
ReplyDeletejust as you wrote, health is wealth. for the students who always sleep too late, they should think carefully about this. we can live without a good grade, without entertainment, but we cannot live without health.
taking care of ourselves is the best present i give to my parents, and it is the most important thing when we in singapore
ReplyDeletePeople only care themselves when they have already sick. Now we are in singapore, safety is the most important things.
ReplyDeleteHe is also a classmate of me, I hope that he will recover soon.
ReplyDelete