Monday, March 15, 2010

Travel around the World

Travel around the World
That day when I was scanning the “National Geographic”, an exquisite photograph attracted me, which was taken by astronomical telescope. The photo depicted the immensities of the galaxy. Our solar system was so tiny that I could not distinguish it from so many shining stars, much less our earth and our country. Some realization occurred to me then. I recalled how excited I felt facing similar fantastic pictures when I was young. However, in these years, attached by the pressure of study and troubles in life, I gradually forgot the curious imaginations and dreams about the universe. They faded in the corner of the memory.
At that time, the shock it brought to me was as strong. I began to query myself. “How long haven’t you risen your head to see the starry sky? ” Yes, I have ignored the existence of the starry sky for a long time. To finish my homework, I have been used to perching myself on the desk, like most of other people around me. Is it the very kind of life I desired to obtain? Absolutely not.
As the lyrics goes, the older we are, the more annoying things we meet. Anyhow we have to feed on ourselves one day. Repeating the steps of working, purchasing house, purchasing a car, paying back the mortgage… are these my dreams? I would rather choose another life.
Like a painting, life shall be painted with colorful elements, that is to say, life shall content many experiences, which enrich the life and color the life. Sun Zhongshan said that “read thousands books and journey thousands miles.” I always felt extremely curious about the colorful world. Taking the advantage of immense passion and strong body, I should travel around the world.
I have considered my plan many times-I will set out at 30, before which I should accumulate some money and spend 5-10 years on my journey. I never mind whether there are companions or not. I will step onto euro. I want to experience the purity of fairyland, the romance of France, the elegance of England…not only in euro. My steps will spread through Latin America, Africa, Oceania…I believe I will find the essence of life.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful dream. ^^ I hope that your dream will come true. I think if you followed your plan you will succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!
    it seems that you have decided you mind. for me, i would rather travel arould the world while i am on work. i would like to be a scientist in biology in the future. i think i can go to many places and do researches. when we consider traveling around the world, we should take our parents into our mind. do they need our care? can day stand the miss?(as you know, it takes quite a long time to travel around the world) sometimes, we may not achieve our dreams. but what's beautiful is we once have had such wonderful dreams.

    ReplyDelete