Wednesday, March 10, 2010

oral presentation

On Wednesday, March 10, 2010, we had an oral presentation. We had 2 weeks to prepare it. At last I chose the topic named internet slang because it is connected with the theme internet which we learned in Week 4. On the other hand, the internet slang is ‘fashion’ on the internet, and to this phenomenon we should have our own attitude. I searched some internet slang on the internet. Make up a hook at the beginning of my oral presentation. I also find a dialog in Wikipedia and change it into a question. These all can make my oral presentation more interesting and attractive.
In my opinion, though I felt a bit stressed when I did my oral presentation, I was satisfied with my performance. I think everybody’s performance were all good.

3 comments:

  1. I think you have done a good work of the oral presentation. I am interested by it. This is our first individual oral presentation. Then we weclcome the second and the last one in our bridging course. Expect wonderful work of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very confident. Come on, and give us another excellent presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yours is pretty good. and i think you will get a high mark.

    ReplyDelete