Monday, March 15, 2010

A momerable thing

These days, we seems always talk about newspaper, which remind me that I once have been reported on the newspaper.

It was during our summer holiday just after the colleague entrance test. One friend in Qingdao city invited me to visit his home. In the second day, we enjoyed ourselves in the park famous for its tranquil environment, not realizing that a memorable thing was waiting for us.

On the bus back home, we talked relaxed and comfortable. All of a sudden, I noticed that a man with a small knife in his hand was keeping shaving the handbag of a woman. An old man was looking on us as if he was watching for the thief to make sure no one prohibited the thief. Instinctively, I was about to stepped forward to stop him but my friend held me back and shook his head to me. I did not know where the brave come from and shouted at the driver,” my mobile phone has lost. This is to say someone on the bus must be the thief, so, drive this bus directly to the police officer.” My friend realized what I was doing and claimed that we must seek out the thief. Soon the bus boiled. Some people agreed but more people said they were busy and they must return home to pick up their children. Hopefully, the thief stopped and glared at me. I was really feared that my heart raced, my palm sweated and words vanished. But I knew I must keep calm and gave him a determinate expression. Fortunately, the thief got down the bus at the next station.

We got down the bus soon at our destination and the old man gave each of us one card from which we knew he was a writer and told us some words which I have forgotten. Then we found that we were reported on the weekend newspaper. To tell the truth, I cannot under clearly what he said in the article.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your courage to alert the passengers on the bus. Furthermore, it is our duty to be brave to fight against evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa! how courageous you were!! more people like you are indeed required to maintain the social security. if i were you , i was not sure whether i would do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool~ That must be an unforgettable experience. Though we were told to be brave and justicial from young age, it cost too much encouragement once facing things like that. I do admire your courage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really an unforgettable experience, and i am sure you had learn a lot from it

    ReplyDelete