Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love among girls

Girls, I believe that you have such a friend, who is not your family member but you have already regarded her as your sister. You share everything with her and there is no secret between you. You study together, eat together, shop together, even sleep together. Sometimes, you walk hand in hand, talking about every single thing and laughing loudly. Sometimes, you lie together on the grassland, watching the blue sky and talking about dreams and ideal mates. Sometimes, you just sit back to back silently. But it isn’t embarrassing at all and because of each other, you do not feel lonely or empty. Sometimes, you are feeling so bad and crying to her. She holds you gently without any word but then, you feel at ease suddenly. Sometimes, you have several disagreements with her. However, after no more than one day, you make up and look like one person again. I always feel lucky, because in every stage of my life, I have such a girl friend. Every time I lie in the bed and look at the stars shine through the window and listen to the quietness of the dark, I will remember those girls as well as the days when we sit in the school park at night, sharing an earphone and listening to the songs of Jay. Those beautiful and kind girls are like flowers blooming in my heart. Every time I think about them, big smiles will appear on my face. I love such kind of friendship, which is sincere and pure and brings me so much happiness and warmness. Although we are far from each other now, we still write long letters now and then. There is no serious event in the letters and we just talk about happiness or troubles in daily life. We tell each other how long our hair is now or whether we have a boyfriend or singers and actors we like recently. Though they are just small details, we receive much happiness from them. Girls, please treasure such precious friendships and I also hope to be such a girl friend of you. Boys, though I do not know clearly about your friendships and maybe they are not as sweet as girls’, they must be valuable and I know you will cherish them forever.

6 comments:

  1. There is such friendship among boys too, though it does not appear like it is among girls. Boys hardly express their feelings out loud, but friends can know what he is thinking. We share our happiness in sporting and hanging out. There are pure firendships not only among boys or girls but also boys and girls I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real friendships are a large amount of precious pessessions which we will treature all our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once,I heared a sentence: only the love between boy and boy is the purest in the world. I don't mean homosexual, but sometimes, it is really true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in fact, the friendship among boys is a kind of simple and affectionate relationship called"brothers". i admit that boys are unlikely to get along as girls do. but the true friendships are very deep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you! it is difficult to find a friend who you can enjoy every time even every thing that is related to him! just treasure and enjoy it! among boys there is also such friends, who when you accompany with or think of him you feel very relaxed and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get a better understanding on what girls' friendship is like.
    well, i appreciate that kind of friendship, it belongs to girls like you.
    maybe boys' friendship is not that like girls'.
    one of my friends used to tell me that friendship is not staying together all the time, but is a kind of privity. and i prefer this kind of friendship better.

    ReplyDelete