Two weeks before, I was selected in a special program called give. In this program, I will be the teacher and teach the students in Jurong secondary school in Singapore. At to give us some skills to teach, and help us in talking and teaching, last Saturday, we had a workshop.
At the beginning of the workshop, the teachers told me how to be a good leader and a good teacher and we also know how to deal with some problems during the class such as how to handle difficult behaviors in class and how to prepare of teaching. Then we played some games. In these games, we understood the importance of teamwork and time planning.
I think the whole workshop in meaningful and happiness and I am preparing the first lesson as a teacher. I expect the moment I will in the lecture as a teacher. In my opinion whether it is successful or not, it will be my own first class, it must be unforgettable.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course we will have a good time in the workshop. Though I am not chosen to give, I am sure it will give us a lot of knowledge and fun according to my roommates. Enjoy yourself!!
ReplyDeleteI have been a teacher assisstant during my last summer holiday. It needs great patience and perseverance. From that experience, besides teaching skills, I also know how to cope with problems and how to get along well with the peers. In a word, there are many things you can get from that. Hope you have a good time!
ReplyDeleteI regret that I didn't apply for this program. I forgot it before the deadline of register... I hope you are going to have better experience in this work shop.
ReplyDeletei believe you will be a good teacher for them. best wishes to you.
ReplyDeleteat first i didn't know you joint the event, as well as michelle. it is an opportunity and a challenge. i think we can enjoy the process!
ReplyDelete