I think having a buffet is the most economical way to enjoy food. I really like buffet. Before I came to Singapore, I had tried every buffet in my hometown. In order to enjoy myself of being full, I do some simply research on buffet. The first is the cheapest, Sakura. As I know, there are at least two Sakura buffet in Singapore. One is quiet near NUS, another is at clementi hill. The one near NUS is better you can take bus 33 to get there from Alexandra hospital. You should get on the bus at the opposite side. The buffet lunch only cost about 20 dollars for each one. And dinner is about 25 dollars. The atmosphere is not bad and the building is very special. There are enough kinds of food for you. There are Japan food, Chinese food (baozi, dumpling, noodles) seafood western food and dessert.
In addition, there is a place serving chicken chops, lamp chops, beef, prawn, fish, all cook on the spot, you will have to put a clip which is on your table at the food that u want. After which, the chef will cook on the spot, and the waiters will serve it to your table.
What’s more, the sashimi in Sakura buffet is quite fresh.
Although the food is not perfect, this buffet is my favorite.
Another special buffet is Vienna (near the novena MRT), it’s on Thomas road. Its whole name is Vienna international seafood&Teppanyaki restaurant. According to the name, we can see that the buffet is mainly about seafood and teppanyaki. Actually, the seafood there is quite good. There are many kinds of seafood that I have never seen before. If you like seafood, this one is the best choice. It’s about 30 dollars for one person. A little bit expensive.
The last one is Paris buffet on Orcher road. More than 40 dollars should be paid each. I think this is the best buffet in Singapore. The food and the service and the atmosphere are extremely good. And there are some rare food, like fotiaoqiang, crocodile soup.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your introductions of buffets. I think every one of us like it because we all like enjoying different and delicious food.
ReplyDeleteI have been to Sakura once and I really enjoy it. However, I think that having buffet usually hurts our stomach, because we always eat more than usual.
ReplyDelete