Will the simplest idea make the biggest differences in the world? I believe most of people will hesitate when encountering this question. However, after watching the movie pay it forward, my answer is definitely yes! I was deeply impressed by Trevor’s love equation that when someone does you a favor, you don’t pay it back, but just pay it forward, then the world will become more happy and colorful. I was touched by it and now believe in it.
I was amazing that such an ordinary homework which is to think about how to make the world better could evoke a quality of little Trevor’s character that is touched by almost every audience. When Trevor stood in front of the classroom and stated his opinion of pay it forward, I was astonished. When the circles became more and more, I suddenly realized that if everyone help another three people after he or she has been helped, the world would surely become more kind and happy. If I am asked about how to make the world better, I probably think about something unpractical and vacuous. I may suggest starting a public education to tell people to be more helpful and enthusiastic towards others. After I listened to Trevor, I admire his intelligence and love very much. It is very practical to do this. If someone does me a favor in the future, I will not pay it back. I will pay it forward to help more people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hehe, sometimes the simplest thing is also most easily to be ignored. This simple idea can make a big difference, but I am sure that not many of us can come up with it.What's more, majority of those who come up with it will be scared by the difficulity to complete their aim.
ReplyDelete