Last Tuesday, we talked about sleep disorders. It was said in the tape that insomnia is a common symptom to every person all over the world, because it is caused by all kinds of variable reasons. Because of its complicated causes, insomnia is hard to cope with. Besides, according to the investigation that day, the majority of our classmates, as well as me, experienced insomnia and some were still suffering from it till that day. To me, I had a hard time last week because I couldn’t sleep well everyday during the week. Whenever there were small voices in the room, I would wake up and couldn’t fall asleep again. Therefore, I was tired the following day and couldn’t learn well. I suffered a lot from it and was unhappy and depressed.
Later, I talked with my mom about it. My mom comforted me patiently. She asked me what was in my mind when I was awake at night. I shared my secrets and unhappiness with her and she told me that I needn’t worry about things going around me anymore. There are a lot of things that we have to accept but cannot change in the world. As it is said, man proposes, god disposes. All that we can do is to be ourselves and try our best to achieve our goals. In addition, she suggested me to buy some longan to eat because it has the effect to calm a person down.
I did as what she said. Sure enough, I had a good sleep the following days. In my opinion, we sometimes suffered insomnia because we had too much distracting thoughts in minds. Therefore, the best way to cure insomnia is to think less and keep ourselves from stress and distracting thoughts. Besides, you can eat some longan as well. I hope everyone will have a good sleep every day.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sleeping is very important for us. A sound sleep will bring a good day. In addition, sleeping is helpful for losing weight.O(∩_∩)O~Anyway, I hope you can have high quality sleeping every day. Good night!~~
ReplyDeleteinsomnia sometime happens to me when i feel stress or miss someone else. i think the reason is that i feel unsafe on the bed, so i become alert. i have a effective solution for you. just think your mother's or your boy friend'smiling faces or the relaxing time you spend with them.
ReplyDeleteTian Hua----I think that is rather suffering for me when I cannot fall asleep.
ReplyDeleteSometimes, i am insomnia because i feel full of energy, so i cannot fall asleep..it may sound crazy, but in the day i feel tired. ORZ//
ReplyDelete