It has been a long time since I enjoyed myself last time, there had never been a day when I was so exhausted like that, and neither was there a day when I opened my month and spoke so much in English. I will never forget the wonderful activities I played with my teammates and I will never forget the beach near Pasir Ris Park as well as the wonder dinner at my host family……
All wet? Yes, totally wet, even my underwear got all wet during the games in serve program training^^ The scene of using all of my strength to climb up the slippery slope still flows clearly as I look back. Human ladder, just good strategy! Ha-ha~ So many exciting games! I loved it!!! It was interesting that I found that the food for tea break and lunch was so much like that in Eton Hall!
I always think it suits me well to walk along the water by myself. I got a chance today. The scenery was like a picture. The sun was shining, besides were white clouds. I could see a plane climbed up the sky inch by inch and hid itself behind the clouds slowly. The wave patted the beach in a relaxing rhythm, sending shells, sand, and seawater creatures on to the beach. The sand was soft, on which I left a long line of foot prints along the beach. Know what? I saw a woman and a couple kids collecting something near the shore. I walked towards them and asked what they were collecting. The woman showed her small bucket to me. Through limpid water, I saw beautiful stones and a small starfish which was still alive. She told me they did collecting since they would like the kids to remember that they had been to such a beautiful place. The old lady remembered me of those fish men’s wives in novels---they may not be as rich as those people like my host family, but they know clearly how to keep smiling company, how to get rid of the burdens of life, and to be with their family and enjoy life.
Dinner, one of the most important stuff for me, was also wonderful this night! I didn’t eat much during the afternoon tea break because I predict I will have a big meal tonight. Afterwards, it seemed that I had made a right decision. One of the dishes at dinner left a special impression on me, I couldn’t tell what it was made up of, but just trust me; it was delicious, perfectly delicious!! The mistress is somebody like a food developer and she must be a good cook, as I have speculated. Full? Very much, but not too full to come back to hostel. Walking back with two beautiful girls and a handsome boy, surrounded by the light of the city, the moon, and the stars, was there a more wonderful thing than this?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I admire your wonderful experience, which evokes my memory of our BBQ at the beach. How time flies! We are going to graduate from the bridging course. Hope we can hold a party at the end of the course...
ReplyDeleteCrucial! So it was CC activity? I really wanna take part in it but I missed the resume time ~> <~
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I am happy to see that you got meaningful experience and joyousness from the activity. May you succeed!
Your blog reminds me of last Saturday afternoon when you were excited and happy to tell me on the phone that I should go there since it was perfectly beautiful. Now i totally understand why you said like that^_*!
ReplyDelete"The wave patted the beach in a relaxing rhythm, sending shells, sand, and seawater creatures on to the beach. The sand was soft, on which I left a long line of foot prints along the beach." What a wonderful scene! Suddenly I feel so lucky! Really!
Life is far more beautiful than our expectation, so be happy every day just as I said to you before~~~~