When I was young, I always asked myself two questions: what will the world be like, if everyone tries his best to help the others, and why people just don’t do that. I could not get the answers then.
On twelve of May, I watched a movie, called Pay It Forward, and it is easy to understand, even though I have skipped the upper third of it. From what I started to see to the end, it told that a boy came up with a utopian dream, and he wanted to change the world. He planned to do three “big” things for three people, and each one of the three helped another three people and so on. In this way, four million people would get help from the others, and he was able to change the world. However, when he finally accomplished his three tasks and the “pay it forward” had been promulgated to more and more people, he was involuntarily killed. It is a sad but easily expected ending.
I should say that, ignoring some affected pilots, Pay It Forward is interesting and meaningful; also it reminded me of my previous questions. When I was young, I thought humans were nice, no matter who they are, where they live, and what they want to do. But, people just say “nice”. When things happen to others, most of people just pass, and never pay it forward. Nice is not just a word, I think, it is an affecting action. Because few of people do, nice cannot be spread. People should wake up: It is no use observing the others, for you are yourself. If everyone makes efforts, we can change the world.
Now, I have got my answer, but I still hope it is not true, because when we have a hope, we have the future.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We should believe that everyone is kind by nature. It is the environment where we are living that influences our behaviors. Maybe it is hard for all the people to show their love at any time, but at least we can begin it from ourselves. Your hope seems to be unpractical now. However, we should hold our hope and try our best to touch people's heart, change our world.
ReplyDelete