I still remember it was such a hard work to write a dairy when I was young. Most of my friends share the same memory for this compulsory homework. Kids hate homework, especially sitting in front of desk thinking about the wordy paragraphs. Actually, the paragraphs were usually short and full of mistakes; the characters are in different size and lean to their neighbors. I even cannot imagine that one day I would change into a girl who loves using letters to record her experience and feelings. However, life is full of surprise, as I growing up, I gradually find myself addicted to this special way.
Writing is to recollect memories, during the progression I always feel like experiencing it twice and fall into the situation again. Hence time flies and never stops for waiting anyone, writing is a way to let us travel back to the history. Besides that, when writing we are also thinking. We can conclude our behaviors and think over the reflections. People are always being influenced by what they constantly seeing and hearing. When the night began to fall, all around was in solely silence, we can take off the fatigue and calm down, facing the paper, write down our truly emotions. It can be better if companied with some soft music.
I am never too serious about writing and never think too much about others’ evaluation. The reason is that I am not a professional writer; I just enjoy expressing myself freely, and just listen to the sound from my inner space.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writing is just a way to express our feelings. Just as you said:listen to the sound from my inner place, life is so easy that we just need to follow our own heart. No need for camouflage. Just be what you are. That is enough.
ReplyDeletebut most of the time if we follow our own heart, we may hurt other people's hearts... i envy MENGZI's life--freedom--not dependent on anythings.
ReplyDelete