Time is fleeting, and we all cannot evade aging.
I think I am moonstruck, and I always think so.
16 years ago, I did not know there was a festival called international Labor Day was, and I was creeping on the ground.
13 years ago, I still did not know there was a festival called international Labor Day was, and I was creeping in the classroom.
10 years ago, I did know that it existed but I did not know what it represented, and I was moving in the seat.
7 years ago, I still did not know what it represented but I was expectant for it because I could have a holiday, and I was sleeping on the desk.
4 years ago, I did know what it represented but I would not expect it because our high school did not give us a vacation, and I was reading knight-errant stories under the desk.
1 year ago, I had a happy recess week, and I was preparing for the college entrance examination.
This year, I did not have May Day’s vacation because I am in Singapore, and I am suffering as well as enjoying.
Time is gone year by year without saying goodbye.
As time flies, we grow up with our knowledge expanding and our temperament getting mature.
We need to cherish our life and make the most of it.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment