Monday, May 24, 2010

Face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming---Tian Hua

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables;
I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
Telling them of my happiness,
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
I will spread it to each of them.

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
May you have a brilliant future!
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is another day. No matter what happened before or now, we will restart tomorrow. You will be happy. Love the things and people around you, and they will love you. Everyone will be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy to see that you also like this poem--my favorite poem. Your translation is perfect. I hope you can also find the peace, happiness and hope from this poem. I wish we all can become happy tomorrow^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.”
    When I read this poem for the first time, I set the image in above sentence as my dream. I wish to have a house, towards the sea; I wish to live with my family; I wish to have a simple life; I wish I can go travelling when I feel tired; I wish I can be happy all the time and everyone can be as happy as me; I wish...

    ReplyDelete