Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Journey of Science

Last Thursday, we came to Science Center for a learning journey, but it was not as interesting as I had imagined.

First, as I have visited the science center in my hometown for several times, I was quite familiar with the exhibits in the Chinese science center. Then, before we set out the journey, I had a short conversation with my classmate who is a fellow-townsman with me, and we both thought that this journey must be amusing, for the technology here is so advanced and we also recalled the joyfulness our science center had brought to us when we were children.

After that, when we just arrived at Science Center, I still felt happy and surprised as I watched the giant dinosaur standing by the portal of Science Center. My heart was full of curiosity and wanted to look around. However, just after watching a meaningful but quite old movie, I changed my mind and I started to feel boring to continue my journey.

Later on, I lost my patience to see the exhibits which are just the same or rather similar as what I have seen in the old house. I even found that it was more interesting to observe those happy children from primary schools or junior highs. Most of them are monkeys. They jumped and ran everywhere in the hall. But, few are like the younger me; they just kept silent and operated every funny item until they had to leave.

Finally, I stepped out, because I was put up with the laughter and noise these cute children made. But I had to thank them, for they made me remember my past days and I did not need to be too disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Tian Hua---What a wonderful journey we have had. consequently, I forgot the time and missed our school buses.

    ReplyDelete